Re: MGB Covers

To: "Michael F. Adamson" <madamson@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: MGB Covers
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 20:10:32 -0600
Guys,
I have several Technalon covers for the various cars that inhabit my shop
and garage.
Technalon says to use a pencil to punch a hole through the cover to
accommodate the antenna.  I don't know if this technique will work for
other makes, but for this brand, it works like a charm; just make sure the
hole is in the right place!!
Regards,
Ray