Re: Damn Ignition!

To: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Damn Ignition!
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 19:38:51 -0500
Rick Morrison wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 10:06:03 -0500 Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
> writes:
> SNIPPITYSNIP
> >The term "local" and MG club unfortunately don't mix in my neck of the
> >woods. The NJ MG club is about an hour away. Too far to push the MG,
> >or
> >drag someone down to look at the car.
>
> Ben, it may possibly be too far the push the MG to the NJ MG Club site,
> but I'll bet dollars to donuts that if you show up at a meeting (in the
> pickup or whatever) you won't have to drag someone down to look at the
> car.  Odds are you'll have more help than you can think of.  Besides, you
> may find that there is a member figuratively, " right around the corner"
> from you.
>  Give then a try.
>
> Rick Morrison
> 72 MGBGT
> 74 Midget

Actually Ben there is one right around the corner from you
Dave Deerson lives in Old Bridge - I dont have his Number handy
but I can get it for you if you want it. Dave is a young 22 (?)
enthusiast and is an auto mechanic by trade - has two MGs a chrome
bumper roadster that was his uncles - who was lost in Vietnam and
a really nice GT outfitted with flared fenders and a GM V6.

Rick