Damn Ignition!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Damn Ignition!
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 17:12:54 -0500
Alright! I've had enough!

I went out and bought the little black GM module that fits inside my 78 B's
ignition amplifier, replacing the one that supposedly burnt out.

Cranked the car. NOTHING.

I pulled the dizzy, hooked up a meter up to it, checked out fine. Brand new
coil. Everything wired up fine.

Still NO spark!

I'm stuck at a crossroads. Do I want to keep investing money into an
electric ignition, or do I want to take the plunge and go with points?

No, I do not want a Mallory, nor could I afford one.
No, I don't really want to mess around w/ an ignitor setup.

I'm about to jump off a bridge. I've had the car since October and it
hasn't started since then.

Does anybody have any spare working points distributors for sale?

BEN RUSET - mailto:bruset@monmouth.com
MG Cars Webring Admin.
MG Cars Webring - http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis/mgcars
Safety Fast! - http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis