Re: Damn Ignition!

To: gofastmg@juno.com, bruset@monmouth.com
Subject: Re: Damn Ignition!
From: JustBrits <JustBrits@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 20:51:56 EST
In a message dated 97-12-23 16:09:56 EST, gofastmg@juno.com writes:

<< On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 10:06:03 -0500 Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
 writes:
 SNIPPITYSNIP
 >The term "local" and MG club unfortunately don't mix in my neck of the
 >woods. The NJ MG club is about an hour away. Too far to push the MG,
 >or
 >drag someone down to look at the car.

 Ben, it may possibly be too far the push the MG to the NJ MG Club site,
 but I'll bet dollars to donuts that if you show up at a meeting (in the
 pickup or whatever) you won't have to drag someone down to look at the
 car.  Odds are you'll have more help than you can think of.  Besides, you
 may find that there is a member figuratively, " right around the corner"
 from you.
  Give then a try.

 Rick Morrison
 72 MGBGT
 74 Midget

Yep - Rick is RIGHT ON THE MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Local clubs with their
knowledge, freindship and prior learning experiences are what it is all about.
Bet ANYBODY that one years membership in both of the national clubs gives out
more tech tips than the cost of the dues to someone, somehow, somewhere.  The
nationals give directions (if not immediate membership therein) to local
clubs.

Regards to all and Have a "Safety Fast" Happy Holiday Season,

               Ed