Re: Suspension ban in the works?!!!

To: MG Enthusiasts <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Suspension ban in the works?!!!
From: "Michael F. Adamson" <madamson@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 17:08:42 -0500
Tom wrote:
>>OK GANG,
>>This came to me via an interested party via the SEMA website today....I=
>>concerns Colorado residents now...who knows who it will affect
>>later....knowing what California hobbyists did to get the recent SMOG l=
aw
in
>>place, maybe we should keep an eternally vigilant eye on politicians
>>everywhere....

> >- ---------------------------------
>  >LEGISLATIVE NOTICE
>  >
>  >BILL TO PROHIBIT ALTERED SUSPENSIONS
>  >APPROVED BY COLORADO REVIEW COMMITTEE
>  >
>  > ETCETERA.........

Tom,

Thank you for the interesting post.  You have to wonder what initiated th=
is
attempt at legislation and the mentality of the State legislators that ha=
ve
taken it this far.

Can you imagine enforcing such a law and what it would cost the good folk=
of Colorado?!!  This begs the question of what possible benefits the
citizens will accrue.

Regards,
Michael.