Re: Suspension ban in the works?!!!

To: "MG Discussion List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Suspension ban in the works?!!!
From: Mike Edmonds <edmondsm@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 98 03:04:27 -0700
I copied the original e-mail concerning suspension mods to the (Taurus)
SHO discussion group (I have a '91 SHO+ in addition to my '67 MGB). One
of the guys on the list (Hugo) works for the Colorado Attorney General's
office. His comments are encouraging and at the end of this thread.

I will keep you posted on whatever good stuff shows up on the SHO list.

BTW, us SHO folks are also pretty riled up about this too.

>Mike Edmonds wrote:
>>
>> I just saw this on one of the MG discussion lists . . .
>>
>> >OK GANG,
>> >This came to me via an interested party via the SEMA website today....It
>> >concerns Colorado residents now...who knows who it will affect
>> >later....knowing what California hobbyists did to get the recent SMOG law
in
>> >place, maybe we should keep an eternally vigilant eye on politicians
>> >everywhere....
>> >Tom

>has
>person