Re: 5 cylnder engines

To: charlie schellinck <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Subject: Re: 5 cylnder engines
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 01:37:06 -0800
charlie schellinck wrote:

> An stupid assingment from my auto shop teacher was to find if there where
> any 5 clynder cars around any body know where one might reside. Or if you
> want to draw one for me and make it look like somthing offical the journals
> would be 144 degrees apart and the firing order would be 1,4,5,3,2,
> Chip, Chip, Cheerio!
> Adam Schellinck

Actually, I believe the early-90's Geo (Chevy) Storm could be bought with an
optional
5-cylinder engine.  Yes, I'm almost positive they had one, as the standard
package was
fitted with a 3-cylinder engine.  I heard the 5-cylinder package could really
move
that little fibreglass car...

--
Michael S. Lishego