Re: 5 cylnder engines

To: charlie@mars.ark.com
Subject: Re: 5 cylnder engines
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 00:57:37 +0000
> An stupid assingment from my auto shop teacher was to find if there where
> any 5 clynder cars around any body know where one might reside. Or if you
> want to draw one for me and make it look like somthing offical the journals
> would be 144 degrees apart and the firing order would be 1,4,5,3,2,
> Chip, Chip, Cheerio!
> Adam Schellinck
> 1973 BRG MGB Roadster in 1 millon pieces and reassembeling!
> Btw anyone recived thier New Moss catolauge?

Audi used one, I think it was in the Audi 50.  I'm sure there are
others.  A friend's dad always had a hard time at the Department of
motor vehicles, because his two cars were a Mazda RX-7 and an Audi
50.  The Audi has five cylinders, and the Mazda doesn't have
"cylinders" per se, but rather, two rotors.  The people working at
the DMV always thought he was pulling their leg!
Scott
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com
www.lwcomm.com/~gardner