Re: 5 cylnder engines

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: 5 cylnder engines
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 14:59:52 -0600

> Actually, I believe the early-90's Geo (Chevy) Storm could be bought with an
>optional
> 5-cylinder engine.  Yes, I'm almost positive they had one, as the standard
>package was
> fitted with a 3-cylinder engine.  I heard the 5-cylinder package could really
>move
> that little fibreglass car...

I'm not sure this paragraph could have any more misstatements in it....

The Storm was an interation of the last Isuzu Impulse sold at Chevy/Geo
dealers. It was a
4 (the Impulse had an option AWD and turbo).  No 3 or 5 was available. The Geo
Metro
(Suzuki Swift) had a 3 cylinder. The Storm was standard steel unit body with
plastic
bumpers/end caps. I don't think it had any plastic doors/fenders or anytyhing
like that.

--
John Steczkowski
Director, Business Systems Solutions, Central & West