Re: Brit Cars & USAF Thunderbirds

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgworld@chp.ltd.uk
Subject: Re: Brit Cars & USAF Thunderbirds
From: Jon Larsen <jon.larsen@mnplan.state.mn.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 10:54:50 -0600
I'm sorry, OF Syndrome has hit me particularly hard today. The only word that I
think I know the meaning of in Phil Raby's comment is *Thunderbirds*. That
seems to relate it to Dan Masters news item.  On the rest of it I am totally
lost. Anyone help on this?

Jon Larsen (79 MGB, 1949 brain, losing cells by the second)

>>> Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk> 01/14 7:25 AM >>>
On 14/1/98 9:04 am DANMAS said

>According to the local newspaper, the USAF Thunderbirds will be performing
>here in Alcoa on May 2 & 3. The local British car club - Blount British Cars,
>Ltd - will be having their 11th British Car Gathering in Townsend (18 miles
>from Alcoa) on May 2.

Say, is this like Thunderbirds are go, Tracey Island, FAB and all that,
or is there something you're not telling us??

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk