Re: Brit Cars & USAF Thunderbirds

To: "DANMAS" <DANMAS@aol.com>, "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Brit Cars & USAF Thunderbirds
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 98 17:15:20 -0000
On 14/1/98 3:58 pm DANMAS said

>It has been said that the English and the Americans are two peoples separated
>by a common language. I haven't a clue as to what you are asking. Can you put
>that into "Americanese" please?

You must remember the TV series Thunderbirds, created by Gerry Anderson
who did Captain Scarlet, Joe 90 and much more? Surely it made it over to
your side of the Pond? If it didn't you've all missed out badly. Do a
search on the internet to find loads of Anderson material.

So what DO you mean by Thunderbirds, not the cars surely?

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk