Re: Brit Cars & USAF Thunderbirds

To: "DANMAS" <DANMAS@aol.com>, "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Brit Cars & USAF Thunderbirds
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 98 20:10:41 -0000
On 14/1/98 7:00 pm DANMAS said

>The Thunderbirds I am speaking of are a team of US air force pilots, flying
>F16 fighter planes in acrobatic maneuvers.  A very exciting show.  Well worth
>traveling a long distance to see, if you have any interest in this sort of
>thing at all.
So now I know, like the UK's Red Arrows.

>Maybe not worth coming from England for, but with the addition
>of the British Car Gathering, I would think it would be worth the trip!
Sounds tempting

>As to the TV show of the same name, I can't recall ever seeing it.  I don't
>know if it made it over here or not.
It's a shame, a whole country growing up without Thunderbirds! :-(

Go to:

www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/GA/index.html

to find out what you've missed

Cheers

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk