Re: Brit Cars & USAF Thunderbirds

To: mgworld@chp.ltd.uk, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, jon.larsen@mnplan.state.mn.us
Subject: Re: Brit Cars & USAF Thunderbirds
From: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 14:01:42 EST
In a message dated 1/14/98 12:12:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mgworld@chp.ltd.uk writes:

> So what DO you mean by Thunderbirds, not the cars surely?

Phil,

The Thunderbirds I am speaking of are a team of US air force pilots, flying
F16 fighter planes in acrobatic maneuvers.  A very exciting show.  Well worth
traveling a long distance to see, if you have any interest in this sort of
thing at all.  Maybe not worth coming from England for, but with the addition
of the British Car Gathering, I would think it would be worth the trip!

As to the TV show of the same name, I can't recall ever seeing it.  I don't
know if it made it over here or not.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'74 MGBGT---3000mile/year driver, original condition, slated for a V8 soon!
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74