Re: New Member Intro

To: Sean Bartnik <sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu>
Subject: Re: New Member Intro
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 17:53:03 -0500
Sean Bartnik wrote:

> I'm thinking of possibly selling the Karmann Ghia and using the proceeds
> to purchase an MGB or perhaps trading with a party who wants to try
> his/her hands on air-cooled Volkswagens.

Welcome to the list Sean.  Are you serious about selling the Karmann
Ghia?  My best friend owned one YEARS ago.  Since I got my B last March,
he's been hinting around about wanting to get another to "rekindle _his_
youth", adding that his wife would probably never go for it.

Just out of curiosity, how much will you take for it (if you decide to
sell it)?  And how far are you from Baltimore?

Bobby
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *