Re: New Member Intro

To: sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu (Sean Bartnik)
Subject: Re: New Member Intro
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 23:15:54 -0500
Hi Sean, and welcome to the list.  You're welcome to check out my MG
page on my home page for plenty of links to help you in researching MGs.
Among other things, there are links to other listers' homepages, which
will lead you to even more links and information.  Make use of the MG
Webring control panel at the bottom too - Great pages to check out.
Between this list and the WWW, I'm sure you'll find answers to any
questions you have.

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort