RE: Wood Dash Kits-MGB

To: "'Bob De Weese'" <bearlock@erols.com>, "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Wood Dash Kits-MGB
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 17:40:58 -0600
Bob:
Now that would be the way to go if you wanted to do it -- for a lot =
cheaper. I have NO idea about a template but if you took the pic from =
the catalog and examined it, then found a stripped dash at a junk yard, =
or traced your own, I would think that would suffice for a skilled =
carpenter.
Just an idea...
Dan