RE: Wood Dash Kits-MGB

To: "'Mike Lishego'" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>,
Subject: RE: Wood Dash Kits-MGB
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 19:53:45 -0600
Mike,
Just my $.01, but I would think you could spend the money on something =
more useful for the car, and you'll probably get the same from others on =
the list...$350 would go a long way towards any performance upgrade that =
I can think of. Is your dash so thrashed? I just spent the weekend with =
my dash, the Dremel I got for Christmas, some Simple Green and Armor =
All, and it looks great!
Not to mention all that work required for a wood dash has no "greasy =
fingernail" factor.=20
Oh well, who am I to say? just no Yosemite Sam mud flaps, ok?
Dan
'73 B
Ft. Knox, KY