Re: Wood Dash Kits-MGB -Reply -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wood Dash Kits-MGB -Reply -Reply
From: Kenneth Scott <KSCOTT@HOLYCROSS.EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 07:15:35 -0500
Bob,
        No such luck.  I COMPLETELY removed the old dash
and center console (where the radio and heater controls are)
and replaced it with a one piece structure of my design.  I will
be setting up my own web site soon and pictures will be
there.  The dash is a solid piece of mahogany, one inch
thick, with cutouts for the instruments, radio etc.  The four
small guages are at the top across the center.  The speedo
and tach are where they were before.  I replaced all the
rocker switches with toggles and added a different map light.
Two speakers are in the center dash below the guages.  The
radio is mounted in position similar to that of the MGA.  The
dash is NOT curved but straight across, again like the MGA.
I hope that this helps.  I will post the URL of my site as soon
as it is done.
Ken Scott
77 MGB