RE: dual batteries?

To: "michael j robson" <miker15@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: dual batteries?
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 98 17:38:13 UT
As a tag-on to this thread.  What 12 volt battery size should be used in the
RB single compartment?  I use the group 26 size in my Chromies but am not sure
what size I should use in the 76.  There was a thread on this about 6 months
ago but since I did not have a RB at the time I tossed the info and can't
recall what it was (OF??)

Dr. Doug

The battery in the 76 now is almost falling out between the supports - it's
small!!!