RE: Disk Wheels - MGA

To: "'miker15@juno.com'" <miker15@juno.com>, "rzc4@cdc.gov" <rzc4@cdc.gov>
Subject: RE: Disk Wheels - MGA
From: Douglas Gaither <gaither@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 12:09:12 -0800
My local powdercoating shop will sand blast my wire wheels and powdercoat
them for $30 each.  It would seem as though disk wheels should be cheaper.
 And because there are no pesky spokes to adjust, there shouldn't be any
problem with powdercoating vs painting.  Nice hard wearing surface as well.

Doug