RE: New title

To: "Larry A Hoy" <mgb.roadster@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: New title
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 98 14:44:00 UT
To add to this,

Most states will issue a new title after you jump through certain hoops for
them.  For example, when I lived in NY I lost the title for a boat that I had.
 I had to go to the county sheriff to make an application to replace the
title, advertise the boat with vin #  in local papers for two weeks - "legal
notices", pay a fee and then take that documentation to the Motor vehicle
department to get the new title.  Sounds like the Broadway title company is
charging you to negotiate the system.  The buy and sell scenario sounds weird
though.  Call you motor vehicle department and see what's required.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Doug