RE: Lowering

To: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>,
Subject: RE: Lowering
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 98 13:02:36 UT
John,

If the rebound strap is taught while the car is sitting on all fours, they are
too short - or - your new springs are too high.  Either way, the rebound
straps will not last very long in the uptight state.  Perhaps the new springs
will relax after some time and until then you may want to consider using
rebound straps from a RB car which are an inch or so longer than CB straps.

Don't forget to use anti seize compound on those rebound strap nuts!!!

Dr. Doug

This space still for rent