Re: Lowering

To: Teacher122@aol.com
Subject: Re: Lowering
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 00:39:22 EST
On Mon, 2 Feb 1998 20:15:46 EST Teacher122@aol.com writes:
>In a message dated 98-02-02 14:01:42 EST, peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu
>writes:
>
><<
> BTW, I like the tube shock conversion so far, but I used the store
>brand
> equivalent (Kragen) of the Monroe shocks for the Dodge Colt. They fit
> perfectly etc. and were half the price of the Monroe model. I've
>noticed
> drasticly better bump handling, but then that was with the old worn
> rear lever shocks.
>  >>
>John,
>
>     What were the part #'s on those shocks, and from what store?
>Does
>anybody have the part #'s for the Roadhandler shocks.  I'm thinking
>about
>doing the rear conversion.
>
>   Thanks,
>   Tom Green

Tom,
 I did the conversion this weekend. I used the Gabriel Gas shocks which I
bought at the local Advance Auto store.
  The Advance P/N  is 81464 and the cost was $10.66 each.
 Sorry, I can't give you the Gabriel number, but the Adance number
sticker is firmly over the Gabriel number and won't come off.
Hope this helps

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]