Re: Another day, another dead battery

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Another day, another dead battery
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 12:24:48 -0500 (EST)
Trevor I've never had a car or lawnmower or chain saw or any other gas
operated machine not start once I poured a little gas into each cylinder.
This bypasses everything except the electronics. If it still doesn't start
and usual trouble shooting (see the last two issues of Moss Motoring)
doesn't work then I would guess that the timing or distributor are way out
of kilter.
...Art