Re: Dazed and confused in the north

To: Bob Holton <bholton@golden.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dazed and confused in the north
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 09:33:25 -0800
Bob:

Due to my being an MG parts distributor, I have many occasions to ship to
Canada. It has been my experiance that your customs hits you folks very
hard on shipments by UPS. Most of my Canadian customers try to have me ship
by the mail system if possible, due to this. Some even have it shipped to a
border town, then drive down to pick it up. So, be prepared. I do realize
that some large items have to go UPS.
Good luck in your endevors.

Cheers:

Skip..........http://shadetreemotors.com