Re: Was some legal mumbo jumbo but is now "Most Bizarre Suicide"

To: peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu
Subject: Re: Was some legal mumbo jumbo but is now "Most Bizarre Suicide"
From: "M.P. Trebelhorn" <mpt3265@osfmail.isc.rit.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 14:33:01 -0500 (EST)
> The veracity of this story is, IMHO, open to question, as it is the plot
> of a recent episode of my favorite television show, "Homicide" from a few
> weeks back.

Homicide often takes stories from the press, though -- usually from Baltimore
(land of pleasant living) but sometimes from wherever they can find bizarre
material.  It actually happens pretty often that stuff shows up in the local
press, then a few months later on Homicide.
Personally, I'd rather think that the ME's story was true.

Have a nice day, hon. <- I suppose I should explain that 'hon', short for
honey, is a Baltimore-ism.  Wow, is this off-topic.
Matt
LBC content: I drive my MG to/through Baltimore all the time.