RE: Was some legal mumbo jumbo but is now "Most Bizarre Suicide"

To: doug russell <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Subject: RE: Was some legal mumbo jumbo but is now "Most Bizarre Suicide"
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 14:45:20 -0800 (PST)
Dear Dr. Doug,

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, doug russell wrote:

=%OWell John, you're questionable television viewing habits aside, I cannot
vouch
=%Ofor the truthfulness of this story other than to say it was given to me by a
=%Olawyer friend and advertised as "truth" ... so please consider the source.

With all due "respect" to the legal profession, their definition of
"truth" is quite a bit different from the definition I use. The former is
defined by a jury and a judge, whereas mine is supposed to be decided by
Nature, although I may misinterprete it from time to time ;)

I've also noticed that logical processes seem to escape LBC
trouble-shooting far more often than I'd like..

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II