RE: Was some legal mumbo jumbo but is now "Most Bizarre Suicide"

To: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>,
Subject: RE: Was some legal mumbo jumbo but is now "Most Bizarre Suicide"
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 98 22:19:31 UT
Well John, you're questionable television viewing habits aside, I cannot vouch
for the truthfulness of this story other than to say it was given to me by a
lawyer friend and advertised as "truth" ... so please consider the source.

Dr. Doug

Dear Netters,

The veracity of this story is, IMHO, open to question, as it is the plot
of a recent episode of my favorite television show, "Homicide" from a few
weeks back.