Re: Jingoism at its best

To: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Subject: Re: Jingoism at its best
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 18:42:27 -0600
Ahh....true. I admit that I didn't really know until my recent international
exercise in Germany. You gotta look real close, the St. Andrews cross part
(white) is offset so there's a larger portion of white to one side than the
other. I must admit I still don't really know which end is up. When I asked,
my Brit soldier friends just cursed and shook there heads, I think they
thought I was joking!

Dan