Re: Better, or Different

To: WSpohn4@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Better, or Different
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 23:25:03 -0500

Bill S. said:

>Marque rivalry is just that - silly. But isn't that what little kids in the

>schoolyard, and big nations do to each other all the time?

Haha, Triumphs suck.  I think it's fun to have some rivalry going on between
the different groups.  Recently here at Georgia Tech, there was a silly debate
going on about which why we always made fun of the stupid UGA(university of
georgia) morons.  It's all in good fun, and school spirit, but it seems some
Politically Correct dumbasses think this is hurtful to feelings.  Who cares!
It's all for fun.

Now I know what Keith and others speak of when they talk about snobbery.  I'm
not particularly fond of that.  Otherwise, why can't I make fun of my high
school buddy who drives a TR6(ugh!), when he could be driving his MG.

Jay

I met a guy with a sharp looking GT6 the other day.  Hoochie Mama, what a nice
car.

Jurgen Hartwig, Civil Engineering, Georgia Tech

and the world rejoiced

Try to live your life so that

when you die you will rejoice

and the world will cry.