RE: Better, or Different

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Better, or Different
From: "Kirkwood, Clayton R" <clayton_r_kirkwood@mail.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 08:07:35 -0800
        []  <snip>

> Marque rivalry is just that - silly. But isn't that what little kids
> in the
> schoolyard, and big nations do to each other all the time?
> I have enough different kinds of cars that I haven't for a number of
> years had
> any problem with admitting their various flaws, but tell a typical
> immature
> (mentally) owner that his car isn't as fast, as good looking, or as
> anything
> else as someone else's car, and it's like like telling him that he's
> lousy in
> bed, or he's ugly or some other personal insult.
        []
        Didn't you realize that all studies now confirm that car
performance, looks etc, are directly related to a man's bedroom
abilities and personal looks. That's why I drive old Land Rovers: Great
in bed and darn good looking!!!

> I'm afraid that unless everyone suddenly grows up (I think you'll
> agree an
> unlikely prospect), we will have to continue to tolerate puerile
> attitudes,
> something that, at times, annoys me as much as it apparently does you.
>
> Bill S.
> Lots of cars
> few illusions
        []
        Clayton - no negative illusions about myself, but I am looking
to buy  an MG, AH, or Jag to temper my bedroom abilities :>)))))