RE: Happy Days are here again

To: "Leckstein" <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Happy Days are here again
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 15:36:24 -0500
As long as El Nino (warm winter) is around and there is a glut of oil on the
market....We have prices in the $1.09-$1.12 range for unleaded regular.  I
haven't seen that since the mid 80's when I was stationed at Ft Hood Texas.
Heating oil is 78.9/gallon !! and this is winter (last winter it got as high
as $1.10!!)

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm