British Automotive, and Tappet Covers.

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: British Automotive, and Tappet Covers.
From: Christopher Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 21:51:05 -0500
What with Andy's gushing over Doug Jackson and British Automotive, I =
thought I would throw my $.02 in.

Following up on the thread a few weeks ago on tappet covers, I =
eventually purchased Doug's tappet cover kit.  It ain't cheap, but I =
would not hesitate to recommend it.  It is finished to a very high level =
of quality, and does exactly what Doug advertises - provides very simple =
and positive sealing of the tappet area, with no concerns of gasket =
squeeze out, or cover misalignment.

For this chronic weak point of MG design, this thing does the trick, and =
for me, I would rather spend the money than fart around with the damn =
things any longer. =20

This is one mans opinion, and I have no interest here, but thought I =
would pass some info along.

REgards,

Chris Delling