RE: British Automotive, and Tappet Covers.

To: "'Art Pfenninger'" <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Subject: RE: British Automotive, and Tappet Covers.
From: Christopher Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 14:49:12 -0500

For those who don't already know, hold onto your shorts (or Depends for =
the OF's).

Inclusive of shipping charges, it came to about $135.  I don't question =
it's cost.  This cover is machined from a billet of aluminum.  The =
breather vent is machined with drain-backs, and the quality/finish is =
somthing that I am proud to have on my car.  Based on the fact that =
these a machined in low quantity, the set-up time alone is significant.

Now, I said the cost is in-line with what I would expect for such a =
part.  The value of the part will depend upon the individual.  For me, =
it was worth it.  For others, I am sure they would see it as "a fool and =
his money..."

Regards,

Chris Delling