Re: "beefing up" Bolts/Studs and true costs

To: robert@woozy.com, ninab@scoresheet.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: "beefing up" Bolts/Studs and true costs
From: Littlesuzn <Littlesuzn@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 18:12:10 EST
In a message dated 98-03-18 17:53:25 EST, robert@woozy.com writes:

<<
 Thanks for the info. I tried information for Canoga Park and they don't
 have a listing. If you come across the # I'd appreciate it if you could
 send it my way. Or if anyone else out there has it I'd be equally
 appreciative. >>

Robert:

Well of course you didn't find them in Canoga Park, why on earth would you
look there ?
If you had looked in Santa Paula like I MENT to say you would have found them
at 250 Quail Ct. with a phone number of 1 805 278-7223.
See, with these old cars one tends to live in the past, not too bad in and of
itself except when it comes to current addresses..............

"Midget" Susan
(who will, perhaps, live in the current decade in certain areas)