Re: Radio

To: "Benjamin Ruset" <bruset@home.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Radio
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:33:42 -0500
> This is what I was planning for my MG:
>
> A nice obnoxious stereo, although it will be off most of the time! =)
>
> I also have my BMC AM/FM/8 track! =)

Speaking of BMC 8-tracks, I've come up with a novel way to keep my car's
original interior looks without compromising a good sounding stereo.  I'll
keep my BMC 8-track, in dash and working.  My 'system' will involve two 8"
two-way truck boxes behind my seats that will be amplified, and two amped
4" speakers in the doors.  However, I will wire a harness to amplifiers so
I can plug my CD-Discman player directly into those and still enjoy CD
sound.  I'll keep a few good old 8-tracks in the glove box, the CD player
under the seat, and use the BMC radio!

Michael S. Lishego