RE: Radio Aerial

To: "'Carl Mole'" <C.Mole@tees.ac.uk>,
Subject: RE: Radio Aerial
From: Christopher Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:54:15 -0500
Carl-

I assume you are talking about the front wing.  My B has an antenna =
located several inches in front of the base of the windshield frame.  =
Inside the wheel well is a removable panel, held in place with about 4 =
bolts, and a screw at it's base.  It seals the rear section of the wing =
from the wheel well (if the rubber seal is doing it's thing.  Removal of =
the panel is pretty simple, although the screw at the bottom is usually =
pretty rusty.  Plan on replacing the sealing rubber when you remove the =
panel.  Alternately, another popular spot is on the rear quarter, =
although this means running a lot of wire.

Regards,

Chris Delling