Re: Radio Aerial

To: C.Mole@tees.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Radio Aerial
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 21:16:08 EST
Carl,
 You can access the fender (wing) enough to install a aerial.
 Just forward of the firewall, on the inner fender is a "cutout",  big
enough to get your little hand in. It's a bit fiddley but can be done
without the use of more than a dozen words not generally used in polite
conversation.
 As an alternative, you can remove the splash panel from the rear of the
wheel opening. This will give you plenty of room to work, though the
reach to the top of the fender will be a bit of a stretch for those of us
who may be "altitude challenged" (Politically correct terminology for
Short).

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget