Quiz

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Quiz
From: WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 23:58:31 EDT
Here's a question that I posed to a Jensen group I frequent, by way of a
trivia test. Let's see if the MG group are smarter.

1 - what does SU mean (easy)

2 - what is the designation for the only double barrelled SU ever built?
(looks like a Weber with dashpots) By designation I mean H4, HS6 etc.

3 - what cars/engines did it come on?

The last two are pretty hard. I had a pair of these carbs (fitted them to a
TR3 on home built manifolds - what can I say?) I sold them to a guy who was
restoring a car that had them originally.
There were probably less than 100 pairs ever manufactured.

Bonne chance mes amis.

Bill Spohn