Re: Advice for newcomer to the MGB?!

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: Advice for newcomer to the MGB?!
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 07:30:22 -0400 (EDT)
        Bottom line is buy the best car you can afford. Don't even think
about a rusty car. The mechanical parts  on chrome bumper are no
cheaper or easier to fix so I wouldn't let that be a determining factor.
They do have less emission equipment so that is a plus but they don't have
the added benifit of stronger bumpers or in some cases safer seats.
...Art