Re: Another Newcomer

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Another Newcomer
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 10:18:39 -0700
G'Day Eric,

Greetings from up-over (where Spring is hopefully
approaching) and congrats on your '68 B.  In addition to the
Haynes manual, I'd also recommend a copy of Lindsay Porter's
book on DIY Restoration and Maintainence for the MGB.  Both
are invaluable IMHO.

Welcome and cheers!

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited
advertisement to this equipment.  A violation of the
aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover
actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.