Re: Fork Oil - what weight are you using?

To: cfiddes@direct.ca
Subject: Re: Fork Oil - what weight are you using?
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 17:11:45 -0400 (EDT)
        I got mine last week at the Harley Davidson store. They had
regular and a second grade. The dealer had no idea what the weight was so
I took the regular. It cost about $3.50 a pint so if it doesn't work out
I'll just get another pint of the other grade. I really don't care if I
can tell which side of a dime I run over, I would perfer a softer ride. My
MGA sends me out off the seat when I hit a moderate bump. I'm not looking
for that in the B
...Art