RE: OD Speedo numbers

To: "Bert Palte" <palte@rt.el.utwente.nl>
Subject: RE: OD Speedo numbers
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 09:08:07 -0400
Bert,

Thanks for the explanation.  I'm truly not as dumb as the question
sounds...I have a 74B have owned a 71 and consider myself of average
knowledge of terms and the same of mechanical ability.  I had just never
seen those initials used before and had my stupid hat on that day so there
you go!!

The weather is great for driving here in Massachusetts hope it is where ever
you are!