Re: Low Compression Reading (longish)

To: dereck.carey@cdsi.com
Subject: Re: Low Compression Reading (longish)
From: rkegg@juno.com (Randell S Kegg)
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 21:48:03 EDT
Your compression readings are so low, that they would indicate an engine
that would not run at all. This seems incompatible with the statement
that you drove the car for 3 hours to get it home. I noticed that you
adjusted the valves. Could you have adjusted them too tightly?. This
would leave the valves partially open, resuliting in low compression.
Just a thought..........

Randy Kegg