RE: I have a problem

To: "'William Elliott'" <William.Elliott@mail.mei.com>
Subject: RE: I have a problem
From: "Nunez, Eduardo" <Eduardo.Nunez@eng.ped.gmeds.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 10:39:47 -0400
Just to add to this:

Mine won't let me get rid of my RB B to get CB B!   She says I can get
the CB for me and she'll keep the RB for herself!  She says she'll even
learn to do the work on it so that I won't have to!  What more could I
ask for?

Now the SAAB Sonett, that is an interesting car - I've always had a
weakness for unusual cars.  V4 engine?  During my last years in El Paso
there was one for sale a block away from my parents and it sold before I
could check it out.  I heard that it sold in the low 2K range, and was
in excellent shape except for some faded paint on the roof.  The time
was around 1986-88.  The same happened to a perfect '75 TR-6 in the same
area.  Of course this was when I was a struggling student and money was
scarce, before I graduated, got married, got kids, got the B, got a
house, and money got even scarcer (is this a word?).

Ed Nunez