Re: I have a problem

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: I have a problem
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 16:50:24 -0700 (PDT) (23:50 UT)
I love this list:

"Sure your MG leaks oil, won't start on cold days, has ratty carpeting,
bad shocks, no synchro in second, misses when accelerating, bad paint,
a flat tire, no top, torn upholstery, a cracked windshield, sticky valves,
missing smog equipment, a hole in the exhaust, half the instruments
don't work, the lights are dim, and the doglegs are rusted.  But it's a
great car! These are all details that can be fixed up.  We can all work
on it together.  Don't sell the car!!!!
Oh, your girlfriend complained?  Dump her. There's more where she came from!"

  At least we all know where our priorities are!  ;-)
  (I've had my MG for 26 years.  I've had my wife for 16!)

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*