Re: I have a problem

To: charlie schellinck <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Subject: Re: I have a problem
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 07:04:25 -0500
Charlie,

I guess, since your 73 B is 'in 1 million pieces', she hasn't had the
opportunity to ride in one, or more importantly, drive one.  I suggest
a) getting yours back into 1 piece  b) borrowing someone elses 'B'.
Take her out for a romantic afternoon/evening (don't know your age, so
disregard/replace inappropriate items) get a nice bottle of wine (but
only one wine glass, some cheese, crackers, blanket and radio/tape
player with some real sentimental music.  Then find the remotest place
in the world that you have to get to by driving down some quite, tree
shaded, winding and curving roads.  Go there, spread out your blanket,
feed here crackers and cheese while sharing the glass of wine
(disclaimer drinking and driving etc. yadda yadda yadda)  Spend about
two hours enjoying this repast.  Then, probably by this time, she'll be
needing the use of some restroom facilities, point her in the direction
of the nearest bushes.  As soon as she disappears behind said bushes,
hurry over to the 'B', start her up AND DRIVE LIKE HELL!!!!!

Becky
doesn't tolerate brit. car haters