RE: Rocker Switches

To: tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: RE: Rocker Switches
From: andrew.martens.pas@govmail.gov.sk.ca
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 14:34:14 -0600
CC: mgs@autox.team.net

I haven't seen the "dice crayons" - I wonder if they would blob up?  Since
the white-out is liquid, you get a really good result.
 ----------
From: tboicey
To: andrew.martens.pas@govmail.gov.sk.ca
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
Date: June 3, 1998 1:45PM

To: andrew.martens.pas@govmail.gov.sk.ca
CC: mgs@autox.team.net

andrew.martens.pas@govmail.gov.sk.ca wrote:

> The solution I used was to paint white-out (ie., liquid paper used for
> correcting typing errors) in the etched grooves and then wipe off the
> excess.  Can be done again if needed.  This is cheap, looks great, and is
> the least work.

  What about the wax crayons made specifically to do this in
role playing game dice?

 --
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/