Re: I have a problem

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: I have a problem
From: "Carl Franklin" <carlf@dustdevil.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 12:17:32 -0500

>I had the perfect solution for girlfriend selection in college.  [snip]

I have another one.  Just ask her is she wants to drive the ol' MG.
If here eyes light up then you keep her.  If she gives you that
"you want to do what?" look then it's time to start looking elsewhere.

In college (back in the mid 70s) I drove a '60 MGA (boy do I wish I
had that one back) and my long time girlfriend even asked if
she could drive it.  Unbeknownst to me, she had never driven a
standard before.  I spent a nice Sunday afternoon in the passenger
seat beside her as she learned to shift (unfortunately, she got away -
ended up marrying a guy with an E type Jag).

Carl Franklin
carlf@dustdevil.com  -- Home PC
franklin@mg.cloudccc.cc.ks.us  -- Office PC
http://www.geocities.com/wallstreet/4199