Re: Webers

To: mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu, ccrobins@ktc.com
Subject: Re: Webers
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 17:03:17 EDT
In a message dated 09/06/98 11:45:51 AM EST,  mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu writes:

<< To say that the Weber never ran right might be a bit of an overstatement.
 experienced the dreaded "off-idle stumble" with the carb, and as I attempted
 to tune it out, I found myself creating more problems.  I did manage to get
 the stumble down to a minimum, but I still just didn't like the carb too
 much when it ran well. >>

Once they are properly set up they are very good, but setting them up can be a
bear.
There are fewer people that can tune Webers corrrectly than there are SU
tuners!

Bill